Skip to content

Here to help

Please use this page to find what services the Town Council is responsible for and how you can find help.

As a Town Council we operate at a level of local government below Derbyshire Dales District Council, which operates below Derbyshire County Council.

Our councillors can help on a number of local issues, including:

• Allotments

• Bus shelters

• Grants to help local community and voluntary groups, clubs, local charities and not-for-profit organisations

• Consultations on neighbourhood planning

• Footpaths – general maintenance of footpaths if overgrown

The Town Council also has the power to issue fixed penalty fines for:

• Littering

• Graffiti

• Fly posting

• Dog offences

For all other issues and queries, please contact either the Derbyshire County Council
or the Derbyshire Dales District Council, via the links below:

Accessibility Toolbar